The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Weekly availability at these clinics
PLEASE NOTE: The contact number for all the above departments is 01377 208300
Liz is very knowledgeable and understands my problem completely. The exercises prescribed are hard but achievable and I'm looking forward to further improvements in my mobility
Johann was very thorough explaining the X-Ray's also taking me through all exercises. Many thanks to him, no complaints at all
The staff at the foront desk to the physiotherapist are very kind and helpful. I have anxiety issues and my physiotherapist has been kind in putting me at ease and making things as easy as pssible for me.
Gary Bradley- Thanks to Gary, I am now walking and doing everything I was doing before the injury. Thanking him again.