The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding. PLEASE NOTE: The contact numbers below are for queries around existing appointments only.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield 01377 208300
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington 01377 208300
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley 01377 208300
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole 01377 208300
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Weekly availability at these clinics
Tell us about your problem
Excellent service. Good follow up each time with the care given. All instructions for therapy were very clear.
Within days of attending I was doing exercises, more movement and less pain and everything was explained to me in great detail.
I found the service excellent. It has made my life so much better and the exercises I have been given have eased so much of the pain in my neck. Couldn't recommend the service highly enough.
Very helpful. Exercises really seemed to work for me.