The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Weekly availability at these clinics
PLEASE NOTE: The contact number for all the above departments is 01377 208300
The physiotherapists who spoke to me were really good. the exercises links were easy to follow and useful. It was easy to get an appointment that suited me. My symptoms got better. Many thanks to Hazel, Elizabeth and team.
Gary Bradley- Thanks to Gary, I am now walking and doing everything I was doing before the injury. Thanking him again.
The staff at the foront desk to the physiotherapist are very kind and helpful. I have anxiety issues and my physiotherapist has been kind in putting me at ease and making things as easy as pssible for me.
Michelle was very knowledgable and informative. Nothing could be improved by the appointment.