The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding. PLEASE NOTE: The contact numbers below are for queries around existing appointments only.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield 01377 208743
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington 01262 425646
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley 01482 478888
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole 01262425643
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Snaith GP Practice
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Rosedale Community Health Centre
- Weekly availability at these clinics
Tell us about your problem
5 star service. An outstanding service by all staff. They have identified my symptoms with great professionalism & empathy. Best health care and results I have ever had.
Having formerly been a rugby player needed physiotherapy on a number of occasions I have never has as comprehensive a diagnosis and treatment as I have had from Alison Starkey. She was excellent.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Wonderful experience.
Shafeeq Younus was very knowledgeable and courteous. Made me feel so much better mentally. Nothing could be improved.