The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Weekly availability at these clinics
PLEASE NOTE: The contact number for all the above departments is 01377 208300
Tell us about your problem
5 star service. An outstanding service by all staff. They have identified my symptoms with great professionalism & empathy. Best health care and results I have ever had.
Within days of attending I was doing exercises, more movement and less pain and everything was explained to me in great detail.
Shafeeq Younus was very knowledgeable and courteous. Made me feel so much better mentally. Nothing could be improved.
Having formerly been a rugby player needed physiotherapy on a number of occasions I have never has as comprehensive a diagnosis and treatment as I have had from Alison Starkey. She was excellent.