The service is provided at various locations across the East Riding. PLEASE NOTE: The contact numbers below are for queries around existing appointments only.
The main Physiotherapy Departments are situated at:
- Alfred Bean Hospital, Driffield 01377 208300
- Bridlington and District Hospital, Bridlington 01377 208300
- East Riding Community Hospital, Beverley 01377 208300
- Goole and District Hospital, Goole 01377 208300
- Open weekdays with the exception of bank holidays
We have satellite clinics at:
- Hessle Health Centre
- Withernsea Community Hospital
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital
- Weekly availability at these clinics
Tell us about your problem
Very helpful. Exercises really seemed to work for me.
Within days of attending I was doing exercises, more movement and less pain and everything was explained to me in great detail.
I found the service excellent. It has made my life so much better and the exercises I have been given have eased so much of the pain in my neck. Couldn't recommend the service highly enough.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Wonderful experience.